Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. Has LeAnn Rimes graduated to stalker-status? If heartbroken Brandi Glanville is to be believed, then yes. The wife of Eddie Cibrian is speaking up about her husband’s mistress, who is supposedly no longer boinking the handsome actor. Glanville claims that LeAnn has been following her man around to the point of practically needing a restraining order.
“She refuses to leave us alone — it is shameful and scary,” Brandi asserted. “People are going to say it takes two to tango and I get that, but at some point LeAnn needs to stop asking him to dance.”
Or Eddie needs to put on his big-boy shoes and kick the country star to the curb himself. (Usmagazine.com)
2. California Bettys will be pleased to hear that hot daddy Brad Pitt is shooting scenes for his new movie, Moneyball, in Anaheim next week. Now that he’s through promoting Inglourious Basterds, it’s time for a tamed-down comedic release. The movie centers on the Oakland A’s baseball team, and Brad plays general manager Billy Beane. Eh, whatever happened to action-packed Pitt? Fight Club, Interview with a Vampire … anyone, anyone? (Omg!)
3. “You never know with Kate.” Yeah that’s for sure! A-Rod and his present squeeze Kate Hudson are having a ball, and word is that the hookup has gone from fling to full-fledged relationship. Close pals have been introduced, and Kate‘s 5-year-old son Ryder even accompanied the lovers on the road last month when the actress followed Rodriguez to Dallas. While everyone seems content with their newfound bond, we have to ask — how is this affecting Hudson‘s son, who’s had like three potential step-fathers at this point? (People)
4. Leonardo DiCaprio‘s ex Bar Refaeli is featured on the cover of next month’s Esquire, covered in body paint and excerpts from Stephen King‘s upcoming novella Mortality. The mag just upped its sales by 110 percent, and imagine, it only took the help of a half-naked supermodel to pull it off! Who says men aren’t interested in literature? (Just Jared)
5. Sacha Baron Cohen is being sued by an elderly woman who claims she was “offensively touched, pushed and battered” by the actor at a bingo game in 2007. Richelle Olson hired Cohen to call numbers at the charity bingo game because, she claims, she was told he was a “celebrity.” Cohen arrived as his over-the-top gay Austrian character Bruno and apparently went nuts, using “vulgar and offensive language” and physically attacking Olson. Seriously – tormenting little old ladies at their CHARITY BINGO GAME??? So not funny.