Celeb Gossip: Top 5 Picks
1. Again …. AGAIN?! Leonardo DiCaprio has put the brakes on his relationship with Bar Refaeli once more, making it about the hundredth time that the pair has split. Insiders have confirmed the separation, and are speculating that it’s due to Leo’s inability to take the next step, i.e. moving in together. Refaeli cut a lonely figure at Hollywood Life’s 11th Annual Young Hollywood Awards last weekend, and DiCaprio was caught chatting up a fellow clubber at the end of May. TMZ is sticking to their story that nothing has changed, and that Leo and Bar are still very much in love. However, do these look like the faces of two lovebirds? (People)
2. After months of will-she-won’t-she reports making their way around the net, Madonna‘s lawyer can safely say that the singer will be able to adopt 4-year-old Mercy James. Though only two out of the three jurists in the east African nation have given in, Madge‘s rep feels it’s in the bag. The details will be released on Sunday, following a hearing at Malawi’s Supreme Court of Appeal. Maybe a new kid will stop her from robbing the cradle! (New York Daily News)
3. Kate Hudson has hit a bit of a roadblock with her baseball-lovin man-toy. It was previously thought that she and Alex Rodriguez were growing closer at an earth-shattering pace, but now it appears there’s a fly in the ointment. The alleged insect is none other than A-Rod‘s teammates, who think that Kate is super pretty but rather uninteresting … and annoying.
“First we dealt with all the Madonna mayhem, now we’re on to Kate,” a person supposedly tied to the team recently revealed. “It’s distracting, and they haven’t even been together that long.“
4. Been playing with safety scissors, have we? During the premiere of her newest flick The Hangover at the Savoy Cinema in Dublin, Heather Graham worked the red carpet in a black sliced & diced minidress. While the blue eyed actress is always stunning, we suggest returning ensemble to the back of the closet where it belongs. (Daily Mail)
5. Just in case you’re in the market for a self-obsessed guy who struts around ranting about being “bigger than Elvis,” you’re in luck! Kanye West‘s spokesperson has confirmed his split from girlfriend Amber Rose. Word is that the oddball supermodel had a wandering eye. And you know as soon as Kanye found out his lover was “eyeing” somebody else she was kicked to the curb! (Showbiz Spy)