Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Ah yes, the old hot-mom-strips-to-support-her-son routine. Don’t feel bad, Jessica Biel, it happens to the best of actresses. Judging by the preview, it actually looks like a pretty heart-wrenching movie. And who doesn’t like their heart wrenched with a side of hot stripper action? Keep your eye out in the preview below for Ray Liotta doing his very best super-creepy Ray Liotta impression and … something new in the stripper world! … Biel cracking an egg on her chest. Hey, a mom’s gotta do what a mom’s gotta do.
2. Our very own Carrie Seim was so fed up with trying to find the perfect mate that she enlisted virtual assistants in India to do it for her! The New York-based gal hired wingmen from AskSunday.com, GetFriday.com and TasksEveryday.com to aid in her mission, and wrote about it for the NY Post:
My favorite designated hustler is Suresh Kumar, an assistant from GetFriday. He lives in Bangalore. He vows to be at my beck and call. He has a pencil-thin moustache.
I think I’m in love.
“What are your requirements for a partner?” he asks. “Um, awesomeness?” I stammer.
“Not a problem,” he says. “I can read what’s in your mind. I can find a perfect match with you.”
We’ve known each other for three minutes.
I ask Suresh if he’s familiar with the kind of men American ladies like. He assures me he’s watched an episode of “the very popular and best ever television program, ‘Friends.’ “
Sold – I hand over my password. (New York Post)
3. Britney Spears may have skyrocketed back to the top but that doesn’t mean she’s at the tippy top of everyone’s list. “I Kissed a Girl” crooner Katy Perry isn’t looking to collaborate with the Princess of Pop any time soon; she supposedly only works with people that she loves, and she’s not positive that she would love Brit-Brit … ouch. (E! Online)
4. Ryan Seacrest, who claims to be “too busy” to date, must have carved a bit of free time out of his hectic schedule because he was seen strolling alongside 22-year-old former Miss USA Tara Conner over the weekend. If she’s cool with dating a man who spends more time primping than she does, perhaps things could work out! (TMZ)
5. What economy crisis? They want Lindsay Lohan’s legging and they’re not afraid to pay! Who? We’re not sure exactly, but apparently the demand for Lindsay’s 6126 leggings – which cost from $44 to $132 – keeps the footless wonders flying off the shelves everywhere from shi-shi Hollywood boutiques to Neiman Marcus. One of the bestsellers – the $132 “Mr. President” leggings, which feature kneepads. No comment. (Daily Mail)