Top Picks from Around the Web
1. Kylie Minogue made a little girl cry … but not because she was being mean. The Australian superstar brought 11-year-old Alana Quartly up on stage at the launch of her fragrance Sexy Darling — and sang a duet with the thrilled girl, who cried from the excitement and emotion of it all. It’s really the sweetest thing — watch for yourself: (Daily Mail)
2. Will Jessica get a ring from Romo over the holidays? Rumors have it that she’s telling anyone and everyone that she thinks he will. Let’s hope she’s not setting herself up for some big public disappointment. We can only feel so bad for poor Jess. There’s also speculation that her recent weight gain could be pregnancy related … then Ashlee’s little BMW would have a cousin. (Celebitchy)
3. Stop, please! Now Brad Pitt is in Rolling Stone also blabbing and backing up Angie’s statements about how they fell in love during filming of Mr. and Mrs. Smith WHILE HE WAS STILL MARRIED TO JENNIFER ANISTON. Enough is enough, stop rubbing it in her face. That mustache is starting to look uglier and uglier. (Celebitchy)
4. Whoa Joe! Apparently Joe the Plumber isn’t a big fan of John McCain, who brought him to fame during the campaign. He said the experience made him feel “dirty.” “I honestly felt even more dirty after I had been on the campaign trail and seen some things that take place. It was scary, man.” Asked why he didn’t just remove himself from the campaign, he said, “”Honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.” Joe for president in 2012? (Huffington Post)
5. We’re guessing his La Vida is even more Loca these days … Ricky Martin introduces his twin boys – Valentino and Matteo – in People magazine this week. Martin fathered the boys, now 4 months old, with a surrogate. He tells People that he doesn’t have a nanny and is doing the rearing on his own. “I’m doing this on my own because I don’t want to miss a moment.” (Celebrity Baby Blog)
6. Ah yes, the old hot-mom-strips-to-support-her-son routine. Don’t feel bad, Jessica Biel, it happens to the best of actresses. Judging by the preview, it actually looks like a pretty heart-wrenching movie. And who doesn’t like their heart wrenched with a side of hot stripper action? Keep your eye out in the preview below for Ray Liotta doing his very best super-creepy Ray Liotta impression and … something new in the stripper world! … Biel cracking an egg on her chest. Hey, a mom’s gotta do what a mom’s gotta do.