Gifts for Him
Gifts the guy in your life will thank you for all year long.
-Kathryn H. Cusimano
Guys can be impossible to buy for, but BettyConfidential’s got you covered. From gadgets to gear, we’ve found something for every man on your list.
1. The 6-inch touch screen, long battery life (up to two weeks of reading!) and the option to borrow books from the local library make the Sony Reader Touch ($299.99, sonystyle.com) positively irresistible.
2. If he can’t keep his hands off his smartphone, he’ll love Freehands Men’s Fleece gloves ($18, freehands.com) — removable flaps on the index finger and thumb will allow him to play with his iPhone without getting frostbite.
3. If your guy keeps his cabinets stocked with protein powder, create a box of YouBars Custom Nutrition Bars ($40, youbars.com) with his favorite flavors – if he likes them, he can opt for monthly delivery, or try a few new flavors.
4. Red Envelope’s Valet & Charging Station ($99.99, redenvelope.com) has extra space for his watch or wallet, and with four outlets, this charging station is a gift you can use, too.
5. This Things Remembered Executive Card Case ($20, thingsremembered.com) will help your man maximize his networking potential. It can also be engraved with his name, monogram or a personal message.
6. Switch things up with a sexy new scent — the Kenneth Cole Black gift set ($72, macys.com) includes deodorant, aftershave and travel and full-size EDT sprays, so he will smell sexy wherever he goes.
More Gift Guides:
Kathryn H. Cusimano is an assistant editor at BettyConfidential.