Gifts for Kids
This holiday season, give them a gift that’ll not only spark their imagination but keep them entertained, too!
-April Daniels Hussar
1. Every princess needs a special outfit. Kaiya Eve Couture pettiskirts ($80, carlapie.com) come in a rainbow of colors and sizes.
2. Inspire their creativity with these wooden cars by Automoblox ($10-$46, automoblox.com). A variety of models with interchangeable parts develop kids’ motor skills, problem solving and more.
3. Pinocchio ($17.99, amazon.com), the Disney classic, has been re-released in a deluxe 70th anniversary edition ($17.99, amazon.com). Bonus features include an alternate ending.
4. Repel the monster that lives under the bed with Mobi’s TykeLight Jr nightlight ($12.99, landofnod.com). It has a dimmer and doubles as a flashlight!
5. Brighten up meals with French Bull’s Monster-print unbreakable plates, bowl and juice cup sets ($29 for set of 4 different plates, $28 for matching bowls and $24 for matching cups, artebebe.com).
6. Next snowfall, sled the hills in style with L.L. Bean’s Sonic snow tube ($89, llbean.com). It was originally designed for commercial tubing parks, so it’ll last for years.
More Gift Guides:
April Daniels Hussar is BettyConfidential’s Deputy Editor, and mom to one.