Gifts for Pets
Don’t forget your furry friends when making that list and checking it twice.
1. Keep Precious warm on her winter walks with this chic and practical Mulberry dog coat ($70, mulberry.com). She’ll be the envy of the dog run.
2. If your cat has become a couch potato, get the FroliCat Bolt interactive laser toy ($19.95, frolicat.com). Hold it or set it on a flat surface and watch your kitty pounce.
3. Clipping nails can be a scary experience but the QuickFinder Safety Nail Clipper ($21.39, petguys.com) senses the quick and lights up when you’re too close.
4. Slip a SnuggleSafe ($36.95, cozywinters.com) microwavable pet bed warmer under the pad of your pet’s bed for nighttime comfort. It’ll keep your pet snug for up to 12 hours.
5. Whether it’s a trip to vet, or the local café, tote your loved one in comfort and style with the Juicy Couture Pet Bowler ($298, zappos.com). It fits fashionista cats or dogs up to 12 pounds.
6. Who doesn’t like a good game of tug-of-war? Give your pooch a workout with the Petco Holiday Plush Stick Pals Penguin Dog Toy ($6.99, petco.com).
More Gift Guides:
PJ Gach is a senior editor at BettyConfidential and is owned by her Dutch Decoy Hound, Sophie.