Gifts for Under $20
Have a long list and a light wallet? Even in a recession, you can make a great impression with these unique and thoughtful gifts that won’t break the bank.
1. Enjoy sweet dreams at Tiffany’s instead of breakfast and shade your peepers in style with the Holly GoNightly sleep mask ($14, fredflare.com). It’s lined with terry to cushion your tired eyes.
2. Stop your door in its tracks with this rubber stiletto heel. The Foot in the Door Stop ($8.95, baronbob.com) is available in red or black — buy a pair!
3. Here’s a calorie-free way to have your cupcake and eat it too. The Cupcake Lip Balm 4 Pack ($10, urbanoutfitters.com) has four sweet flavors: raspberry cream tart, cream tart, chocolate cream puff and strawberry cream tart.
4. Here’s an easy way to incorporate one of the season’s hottest trends into your winter wardrobe. This Raw-Edged Plaid Scarf ($19.50, gap.com) is available in four shades: red, teal, pink and orange.
5. Traveling can be stressful, so lighten your load with Luggage Tags with Attitude ($9.99. wishingfish.com). They come in packages of 6 with snappy sayings that’ll even make the baggage handler smile.
6. Keep this little fashionista helper in your purse to keep you looking chic. Lightly rub the Miss Oops Rescue Sponge ($10, missoops.com) on deodorant or makeup stains and poof! All gone.
More Gift Guides:
Whether in front of the camera, behind the scenes or geeking on a computer, Bethany Bassler lives for the triple threat of fashion, Hollywood and a dream.