Gifts for Your Best Friend
We’ve made finding the perfect presents easy, the hard part is going to be giving them away.
1. The Adidas Candy Digital Midsize Sport Watch ($65, dillards.com) is water-resistant to 50 meters and has 10-lap memory and alarm functions. It’s perfect for a fitness-loving friend.
2. Your BFF doesn’t have to be a celeb to own a customized fragrance. With Scent Design ($20, scentdesign.net) she can create a signature perfume of her own.
3. No matter what her sartorial leanings, this Ugg cashmere wrap scarf ($145, zappos.com) is a chic, luxurious and warm addition to any wardrobe.
4. These Philosophy Holiday Ornament shower gels smell like tasty holiday treats and the cute packaging can double as an ornament – it’s two gifts in one. ($6 each, philosophy.com).
5. Buccaneer tea by SerendipiTea ($12, serendipitea.com) contains coconut, chocolate and vanilla — it tastes just like dessert, but without all the calories.
6. Erica Weiner Gumball Machine stacking rings ($30, ericaweiner.com) are a grown-up twist on gumball machine toys: four vintage rings, rhinestones guaranteed!
More Gift Guides:
Rebecca Daly is a freelance stylist and fashion editor in New York City. She has worked for publications like InStyle and People, and styled for TV shows including the Today Show and E! News.