Happy Valentine’s Day from the Bettys!
The best of V-Day
-The Betty Editors
No matter what your plans are to celebrate Valentine’s Day, and whether you’re single or in a relationship, we’ve got ideas, advice and must-dos to help make your whole weekend romantically – even wildly – fun.
Here’s a roundup of our favorite V-Day stories and tips … to be enjoyed, we hope, with some chocolate!
- If planning on going out to dinner, find the perfect shade of red for you! And if your dazzling dress doesn’t get your guy to drool, find out if he’s truly into you with these foolproof signs.
- Staying in this year? Head to Blockbuster to stock up on the top 10 most romantic films of all time, or create the ideal evening with the man of your dreams. Psst more fabulous suggestions are waiting for you, including how to boost your kissable quotient using the latest in lip plumpers!
- Single gals can have a ball as well, so if you’re date-less, just gather up your best girlfriends and host a cocktail party!
- Chocolate is packed with antioxidants and flavanols, so no need to feel guilty about indulging. However, don’t forget that men also deserve tasty treats!
- If you’re lucky enough to be spending the weekend at a romantic getaway, make sure to pack these five must-haves for a sizzling good time!
- Who says this special holiday has to be all about romance? This is a wonderful time to show your family how you really feel.
How ever you choose to celebrate this fabulous day, we hope you have the time of your life!