Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
Monday Morning Update:
Ever wonder where Tina Fey got that scar on her pretty face? Well … neither did we, actually, but it’s a pretty interesting (and horrifying) story. Tina’s husband Jeff Richmond told Vanity Fair she was the victim of a random slashing when she was only 5 years old.
“It was in, like, the front yard of her house, and some body just came up, and she just thought somebody marked her with a pen,” Richmond says.
The “30 Rock” star has re fused to discuss the scar. “It’s impossible to talk about it without somehow seemingly exploiting it,” she says. (NY Post)
We can’t wait to see the whole issue … kudos to VF for putting this beautiful, talented woman on the cover — flaws and all!
1. Hugh Jackman says he’s “the worst kind of straight guy” after admitting that he used to frequent gay bars … in search of young drunk women! “We would go there until two in the morning, when the girls were really drunk and wishing they weren’t with 80 percent gay guys,” he said.
First, ewwww, and second, the fact that SEXIEST MAN ALIVE would have to troll for drunk girls … that’s going to do nothing for the rampant rumors that he’s gay. (FemaleFirst )
2. Have you seen Cindy Crawford’s son, 9-year-old Presley? He’s GORGEOUS. He’s just sooo pretty, and he apparently has his mama’s trademark mole. The genetically blessed family was spotted preparing Thanksgiving meals for the homeless in L.A. (Daily Mail)
3. Naughty Natalie Portman … recently turned down a role as a nun in the film Doubt with superstars Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman because she couldn’t “understand celibacy”. Mmmm, OK, with you there, but isn’t it called ACTING? Oh well, her loss, and a gain for Amy Adams. (fametastic)
4. Poor Rosie … O’Donnell’s variety show debuted on Wednesday and bombed big time. We tried to watch and just couldn’t get much more than 10 minutes into it before turning it off in pity. It tied for the lowest-viewed show of the night. A good variety show would be a nice addition to television’s lineup, but good is the key word. (The Live Feed)
5. Could Jude Law be reconciling with his ex-wife, Sadie Frost? They divorced in 2003, but are currently buying a home together in the country in which to raise their four children. And they’re planning to spend Christmas in Brazil together. Sounds cozy. Maybe he’s realized that bad girls like ex Sienna Miller aren’t as much fun as they’re cracked up to be. (Celebitchy)