Play by Madonna’s Rules or Else…
Guy must follow the Material Girl’s 12 rules for visitation with sons
-Julie Ryan Evans
Before Guy Ritchie was allowed visitation with his sons Rocco and David, his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Madonna, laid down the law … 12 of them to be exact.
According to the Daily Mail, she laid out the rigid set of rules (supposedly e-mailed by an assistant) that he had to agree to follow before he spent any time with them:
- Under no circumstances should they read newspapers, magazines or be allowed to watch TV or DVDs.
- They must adhere at all times to a macrobiotic, vegetarian, organic diet with no processed or refined food
- All water they drink, even when it is to dilute organic juice, should be Kabbalah water (did you even know they made such a thing?)
- They should wear the clothes Madonna has sent with them on the flight. If they need to be bought anything, they should not contain man-made fibers.
- Their hands should be regularly cleaned with disinfectant spray if they are in public places.
- They should not be bought toys which are spiritually or ethically sound (are Tinker Toys ethically sound? What about the Wii?)
- Guy should not discuss the separation with them.
- Madonna should have phone contact with the boys as much as three or four times a day at times set by her.
- The boys should not be introduced to Guy’s new friends, especially any new female friends he has attracted since the separation. (Can she really demand that?)
- Madonna has encouraged the access to give him time with the boys, rather than his parents spending large amounts of time with the boys. (in-law issues, Madge?)
- The boys should not be photographed while with Guy. It’s his responsibility to organize security so that does not happen. (That should be easy-ha!)
- At bedtime, Guy should read David the English Rose books Madonna wrote.
Is this really the same woman who sang “Papa Don’t PREACH?” …