No, Rielle Hunter is Not Going Away!
Oprah lands an interview with John Edwards’ spotlight-loving mistress.
After her inappropriate interview and photo shoot for GQ, you’d think Rielle Hunter would just want to fade into the background. But no. In fact, John Edwards’ mistress and baby mama has been hunting for a televised interview opportunity. She reportedly considered Diane Sawyer and Barbara Walters, but has decided on talk show queen Oprah to ask her some serious questions.
Here are some topics that Hunter will inevitably want to talk to Oprah about:
1. How she ruined John and Elizabeth Edwards’ marriage
2. Why she’s still deeply in love with “Johnnie” and how he must feel the same
3. How he’s currently being investigated by a federal grand jury in North Carolina
4. Why she “cried for two hours” over the GQ photos, even though there is behind-the-scenes footage from the shoot showing Hunter looking at the photos (where did you think they were going to be published?).
5. Oh, and don’t forget the sex tape!
Who will be tuning in to the interview? Only those who still care about what this woman has to say. Certainly Elizabeth will be watching something — anything — else. (Radar Online)