Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Shop for a Cause! 5 Pink Treats
Estée Lauder helps you make a difference in the fight against
The Estée Lauder companies are on a mission to help raise awareness and funding for breast cancer research, and every year they up the ante for Breast Cancer Awareness month. What started with a handful of their brands – the company’s holdings now include Aveda, Bobbi Brown, Bumble and bumble, La Mer and more – has grown to an all-out phenomenon, and Estée Lauder has rolled out 23 Breast Cancer Awareness products, with each brand making a different donation.
Here are our top 5 picks:
1. This year Clinique‘s star product, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (who hasn’t used this at some point in their lives?), gets a makeover for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This limited edition features a super-sized bottle with an easy-to-use pump, plus a Pink Ribbon keychain you can use to show everyone that you support this worthwhile cause. ($35, clinique.com)
2. Bobbi Brown Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection
Pink Quartz Glitter Lip Gloss combined beautifully with their famous Tulle Lip Color plus a donation to the BCRF … now that’s thinking pink. ($40, bobbibrowncosmetics.com)
3. Bumble and bumble classic Hair Spray
Just enough hold and a subtle sheen – classic Bumble and bumble. ($11-$20, bumbleandbumble.com)
4. Jo Malone Red Roses Perfume
We’re all crazy about Jo Malone at Betty … this is the perfect excuse to try it out for yourself! Composed of seven types of roses from around the world, Red Roses is a surprisingly clean, voluptuous scent. With a heart of crushed violet leaves and hints of lemon and spearmint, it unfolds like a bouquet of fresh-cut flowers. Pretty in pink is right! *Don’t forget to enter code WORLDPINK for free ground shipping at checkout* ($55-$100, jomalone.com)
Jo Malone will donate $15,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation in connection with the North American sales of Red Roses Cologne and Bath Oil.
5. Estée Lauder’s Jeweled Pink Ribbon Pin
Say it out loud – you’re pink and you’re proud! Pink and sparkly – what more could you want? ($12.50, esteelauder.com)