Spring Trend Alert: 10 Best Bright Accessories
From electric yellow to neon pink, we have just the pieces to banish your winter blues.
Spring is just around the corner, but in most parts of the country we’re still feeling thoroughly chilled. Thankfully, fashion is coming to the rescue with a hot new trend to warm your soul – accessories in neon-brights! These fun pieces add a much-needed shot of resort-inspired color to winter’s dreary palette. (Look at how the bright yellow bag and brilliant orange shoes really make AnnaLynne McCord’s black dress stand out, above.) Bright accessories will also bring a fun pop to the neutral ensembles we expect to see all summer long. Invest in a few of these pieces now, and we guarantee you’ll wear them out.
1. J. Crew whip-snake belt ($39.50, jcrew.com)
2. Alexis Bittar neon pyramid earrings ($95, shopbop.com)
3. Hue ankle socks ($14 for six, lorisshoes.com)
4. French Connection silk stitch clutch ($138, frenchconnection.com)
5. Rebecca Minkoff Morning After clutch ($305, stefanibags.com)