Top 10 Celebrity Pickup Lines
The worst wooing moments in celebrity history.
We’ve all suffered through our share of truly terrible pickup lines.
• “Was your father a baker? Because you have amazing buns.”
• “You must use Windex, because I can see myself in your pants.”
• “Do you know CPR? Because you take my breath away.”
And, the classiest of all:
• “I’m having a party. In my mouth. Wanna come?”
But how do celebrities handle the tricky pickup? Turns out they’re not immune to the lousy lines and kooky come-ons we’ve all been exposed to. Whether they’re dishing them out or artfully dodging them, stars have heard and spoken their share of shameless pickup lines.
Come a little closer and we’ll whisper you Betty’s Top 10 Worst Celeb Pickup Lines:
1. “This guy at a club once told me, ‘If you were a door, I would slam you all night long.’ I just laughed it off.” Gee – we can’t imagine why.
– The Hills star Audrina Patridge, via PerezHilton.com.
2. Audrina’s costar, Lauren Conrad, had a code blue pickup emergency of her own.
“I had a guy come up to me and ask for a Band-Aid and I said, ‘No, I don’t have a Band-Aid.’ Then he said, ‘You’re supposed to ask me why.’” When she finally acquiesced, the guy responded, “Because I scraped my knee when I fell for you.”
Unfortunately for the suitor in question, the line went right over LC’s pretty little head. “I didn’t understand it. I was like, ‘Did you really fall down?'” (Note to guys: never overestimate the intelligence of reality starlets.)
– Lauren Conrad, via TheHollywoodGossip.com.