Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Jennifer Aniston is a step away from adopting a baby boy, and she has already begun brainstorming the exact layout of her $250,000 nursery, according to Star. A friend claims that Jen “doesn’t want to wait” any longer for the right man to come along, so she’s taking matters into her own hands by hooking up with an adoption agency in California. Is Aniston just jealous of Brad and Angie‘s horde of kiddies? (Star Magazine)
2. While it’s not uncommon for celebrities to make outlandish demands when it comes to their comfort level, this is a little much. Britney Spears has asked London’s Dorchester Hotel to install a strippers’ pole in her hotel suite (prior to her arrival in June) so she can work out during her downtime. Apparently the songbird fancies the pole over the gym … way to revamp your image there, Brit. (Daily Mail)
3. After touching back down in LA from her pre-honeymoon trip to Cabo San Lucas, Heidi Montag landed a deal with Playboy (yes we’re stunned!) The reality star is going to be the July/August cover girl, and although she won’t bare her goods completely, there will be plenty to see. When pressed by E! News for all the gory details, a Playboy spokesperson quickly stated “We’re not commenting.” Perhaps they’re embarrassed to work with a gal who was pleased to leave Mexico because of “pig flue”? (E! Online)
4. Drinky-driver Shia LaBeouf will soon appear on the silver screen in this summer’s big budget blockbuster, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, but he’s having a heck of a time enjoying the spotlight. The monstrous car crash that left him with a DUI and a bum hand is an excruciating reminder of his poor judgment.
“I can’t zipper my zipper or button my shirt without extreme pain,” LaBeouf said glumly. “But I chalk it up as my own s—. These things had to happen.”
Yes jumping behind the wheel while intoxicated was such a necessity. (People)
5. Naomi Watts is such a busy bee these days – what with taking care of two young tots (Sasha, 21 months, Samuel Kai, 4 months) – that she has no time to baby fiancé Liev Schreiber after he returns home from a hard day at work. The actor is currently kicking butt alongside hottie Hugh Jackman in the forthcoming X-Men flick, so getting a bit beat up is just par for the course. Too bad super powers can’t overcome the mighty force of non-sleeping babies! (Celebrity Baby Blog)