Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Brooke goes bondage! Nothing comes between Brooke Shields and her Calvins … except maybe a pair of thigh-high rubber stockings. In a super sexy photo shoot for some Aussie magazine, the 43-year-old mama rolls around in her undies with a smokin’ hot male model and does her best to channel her inner cougar. What’s next – licking blood off someone’s head? (Daily Mail)
2. Party boy George Clooney rang in his 48th b-day in style, er… sort of. The actor spent the majority of the evening tossing back vodka and Patron at Blade nightclub in Miami, until the tasty concoction finally caught up with him. Onlookers say that Clooney staggered about before puking in the VIP section — classy. George is currently telling anyone who will listen that it never happened, but that he was “sitting next to someone who did throw up.” Perhaps the former Sexiest Man Alive was seeing double? (The Celebrity Truth)
3. Look out — Angelina Jolie has had just about enough. This week The National Enquirer alleged Brad Pitt drunk-dialed Jennifer Aniston to confess his true feelings, and last week the cover of In Touch boldly declared “Jen and Brad Together Again!” What do these raging rumors add up to? One very peeved philanthropic mama. A “source” is claiming that after reading the In Touch report, Angelina grew furious and promptly phoned her man.
“She told Brad he’d humiliated her for the last time,” the insider stated. “She then hurled a string of insults at him and hung up.”
We don’t believe everything most of what we read, but still … how gossip-fabulous would it be if Brad ditched Angie for Jen? (Celebitchy)
4. Kristen Johnston and Kathryn Hahn may be out of work, but at least we can sleep at night! The pilot for the American version of Absolutely Fabulous has been nixed. The would-be show was “more PC” than the original, which, as any Ab Fab fan knows, would be an abomination. To the canceling of the series, we Bettys say … PHEW! (Dlisted)
5. Sam Lutfi, Britney Spears‘ creepy ex-manager, is attempting to look good for an LA judge in hopes that his restraining order will be revoked. Sam is playing the part of the poor, victimized buddy, who was “assaulted” by Brit-Brit‘s father Jamie back in the day. Puleeze, as if he doesn’t just want to get back on the Britney Spears gravy train. (Hollyscoop)