Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Big Girls Don’t Cry, but they do divulge intimate details! Fergie, who wed longtime love Josh Duhamel in January, has been known to mac on other equally-fergalicious’ ladies. In fact, the next video to be released from The Black Eyed Peas includes a little girl-on-girl action.
“Put it this way, I’ve experimented definitely, but I have never had a steady girlfriend,” she coyly disclosed to The Sun.
Somehow we don’t think Joshy will mind… (I’m Not Obsessed)
2. Apparently Denise Richards only sees her children as mini cash cows, since she appears to utterly ignore them once the video cameras stop rolling. On Friday the reality “star” put her father in charge of her adorable girls while she texted away on her PDA. This is a shining example of why Mean Betty wouldn’t fancy being a part of Richards‘ brood! (Gossip Girls)
3. Rihanna doesn’t do it for him, yet mommy dearest does? Permanently screwed injured actor Shia LaBeouf has laid old rumors to rest by dishing the dirt – or lack thereof – about his supposed romance with the Grammy Award-winning songbird. The two were thought to be hooking up in 2007, but it turns out that nothing happened beyond the first date, as “the spark wasn’t there.” However, LaBeouf did let slip who makes him weak in the knees — his mom! Paging Dr. Freud … (Omg!)
4. A thoroughly wasted John Mayer partied away on Saturday night at hotspot MyHouse, where he devised a tacky plan to pull the wool over the paparazzi’s eyes. The musician spent entirely too much time asking every girl in the joint to kiss his white t-shirt (while wearing red lipstick) in order to fool the public into believing that he has “14” girlfriends. Of course he tweeted away about this the whole evening. TMZ captured the cringe-worthy spectacle, which you MUST take a peek at here. Uggh, Jennifer Aniston must be burying her face in shame … what was she thinking? (TMZ)
5. Perhaps one of the most down-to-earth young women in Hollywood, Hilary Duff ditched the usual Tinseltown bells and whistles for a selfless act over the weekend. She and BF Mike Comrie happily joined 45,000 fellow participants in the 2009 AIDS Walk New York.
“Everyone should find a cause they believe in whether it is something in your local community or something as big a global issue as AIDS,” Duff told reporters.
Kudos to Hilary — but when you think about it, why should something as simple as participating in one event be so great? (Just Jared)