Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Although we love her curves, Jessica Simpson could use a little image-management, hmmm? The simple country gal not only loves to flub her lyrics while performing for millions of adoring fans, but she also enjoys busting moves reminiscent of an embarrassing uncle at a family reunion. Perhaps someone should introduce Jess to the amazing phenomenon of dance instructors … you know, those people who make you look good? (PopEater)
2. Headbutting: Don’t try this at home. Kiefer Sutherland could soon find himself locked in a cell with a burly man named Bruce due to his outrageous behavior of late. The hot-under-the-collar actor is presently on probation stemming from his 2008 DUI conviction, and because he decided to headbutt a designer who allegedly bumped into Brooke Shields last week, he could end up in jail for violating the terms of his probation. Way to use your head, Kiefer! (TMZ)
3. When not busy sunning themselves in Cabo San Lucas during their super obnoxious honeymoon, Spencer Pratt helped Heidi Montag – excuse us, Pratt – slap together a new music video. The piece ‘o crap masterpiece shows The Hills star writhing around on the beach in a skimpy bikini, since that’s the only thing she knows how to do. The tune is called “Blackout” and is featured on Heidi’s album, also called Blackout. The best part however is that the tune was penned by a woman who has written material for Britney Spears, and what was the name of Brit‘s 2007 release? Blackout. Is there ANYTHING original about Heidi? (Ace Showbiz)
4. Christina Aguilera is just about the luckiest mommy in the world — her 16-month-old son loves to tidy up! Hate wiping gooey applesauce off your child’s highchair? Then you should definitely see about borrowing little Max Liron for the day.
“Vacuum was one of his first words! He has a cleaning fetish and he loves to run around with a rag and dust and clean, and he loves to clean his high chair after he’s done eating,” the singer gushed. “It’s so cute! I’ll lift him down and the first thing he does is to take a rag and clean off his chair. He’s mommy’s little helper.”
5. If a future director wants Zac Efron‘s better half to strip down for a necessary sex scene, she will do so without blinking an eye. This past weekend Vanessa Hudgens of High School Musical was asked how she feels about possibly undressing in front of a camera, and she was quick to respond that she will “show nudity in a film when the time is right.” Hey, it’s not like we haven’t seen it all before… (E! Online)