Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Owen Wilson‘s hopes for ever marrying on-again-OFF-again girlfriend Kate Hudson are officially dashed (for now); the tousled blond has reportedly taken a bite out of Madonna‘s steroid-loving leftovers. Hudson was first linked to Alex Rodriguez in January, and on Friday she really cranked up the heat by locking lips with the baseball pro at a Southwestern joint in NYC. Customers were even asked to steer clear of the back room as the two “were back there making out.” What’s more, they were seen outside of Alex’s apartment building over the weekend. Chris Robinson, Owen Wilson, Dax Shepard, Lance Armstrong, now A-Rod? This girl gets around! (Page Six)
2. This town ain’t big enough for the two of us! Iron punches are being thrown on the set of the upcoming thriller Iron Man 2, thanks to an ego that could take down a small country. Rumor has it, leading lady Gwyneth Paltrow is irritated by Scarlett Johansson in every shape and form. In other words … the curvy little redhead is stealing all the attention away from Mrs. GOOP. Scarlett better play it cool, since forcing Gwyneth to play second fiddle is punishable by death. (The Sun)
3. Help me, I’m too pretty! Poor Jessica Biel is having a heck of a time landing a substantial role because directors simply aren’t taking her seriously. The brunette beauty claims that her good looks only get in the way, which as she puts it, “really is a problem.” We feel ya honey, it’s tough being young, gorgeous and filthy rich. (Omg!)
4. Just kidding, guys. Katherine Heigl of Grey’s Anatomy now wants to put her name back into the Emmy-consideration cap, which she poo-pooed the last time the opportunity presented itself. Her brain tumor battling character on the hit show is currently hovering between life and death. Sounds like the divalicious star wants everyone to acknowledge that she has the ability to turn on the water-works. (EW.com)
5. Singing quite a different tune since his expletive-laced temper tantrum three months back, Christian Bale opens up about his 4-year-old daughter who spent just as much time as he did on the set of Terminator Salvation.
“She enjoys coming to visit the sets and she got to play around with the Terminator models,” Bale stated. “She’s at that age where she’s not afraid of anything.”
Um, that’s good (hello scariest childhood toy ever). The handsome actor sweetly added that his life all about the fam these days, and that he travels with a photo of his wife and daughter. Awww. (Celebrity Baby Blog)