Betty on the News: DJ AM's Death Was an Accident

Toxicology results reveal Adam Goldstein passed away from an accidental overdose

Betty on the News: DJ AM’s Death Was an Accident

Toxicology results reveal Adam Goldstein passed away from an accidental overdose

-Carolyn French

DJ AM

Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM died from an accidental drug overdose triggered by acute intoxication, the New York City Medical Examiner declared on Tuesday.

The 36-year-old deejay, who battled with addiction for many years, had whipped up a lethal combination of cocaine, Vicodin, Ativan, oxycodone, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and a drug used with cocaine called Levamisole just prior to his August 28 passing.

“Today, The New York City Medical Examiner’s office is announcing that the cause of death of DJ AM is accidental overdose,” a statement from spokeswoman Ellen Borakove read.

The entire report will only be viewed by AM’s grieving family, who are presently deciding whether or not to allow MTV to air an addiction-intervention reality show which Goldstein taped not long before his death. (RadarOnline.com)

Next: Starbucks goes instant?…


follow BettyConfidential on... Pinterest


Read More About...

0 thoughts on “Betty on the News: DJ AM's Death Was an Accident

  1. ChattyCathy says:

    Adam was so cute and talented R.I.P.

Leave a Reply

top of page jump to top