Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Next stop, splitsville? Angelina Jolie was ‘livid’ this week after discovering Brad in the couple’s bedroom with a pile of beer and DVDs. The kiddies were supposedly running amok while the actor knocked a few back before Angie got home, which triggered the volatile row.
“She went upstairs and shook Brad awake,” a source told Grazia magazine. “He was like a bear with a sore head and kept telling her to leave him alone.”
Hey, at least the nanny wasn’t quenching her thirst alongside him! (Daily Mail)
2. God Save the Queen — Heidi Montag is back! The little prankster who had us all thinking she actually married that scruffy doofus of hers has recorded a new tune called “Your Love Found Me.” The surefire hit is now available for your listening … pleasure? Give it a whirl if you dare! (PerezHilton)
3. Ah, we love the smell of airbrushing in the morning. Kohl’s has selected Circus girl Britney Spears to be the new face of Candie’s, an honor once bestowed upon Hilary Duff and the ever fergalicious Fergie. Though she definitely had some help from good ol’ Photoshop, Brit looks super hot in her Candie’s trademark heels and skimpy pink apparel! (People)
4. More sex, more city, more Jennifer. Singer/starlet Jennifer Hudson is hoping to partake in the upcoming sequel to last year’s blockbuster smash. If Sex and the City executive producers Michael Patrick King and Sarah Jessica Parker allow Hudson to reprise her role as quick-witted Louise from St. Louis, she says she’ll be there. Fingers crossed, ladies! (Access Hollywood)
5. Bye-bye LA? Jessica Alba and husband, Cash Warren, are reportedly house hunting in New York. Whether they plan to keep their digs in Beverly Hills is yet to be decided … think they’ll soon team up with the Tribeca Celebrity Mafia? (Bastardly.com)