Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. GASP! Twins Knox and Vivienne, along with fair-haired angel Shiloh, may be the last biological children that Angelina Jolie is able to conceive. “Her previous pregnancies ended with emergency caesarian sections,” an insider slipped to OK! “She’s been told that, at the least, she should not get pregnant for a year after her last delivery, and it would be safer if she did not get pregnant, ever.” But will Jolie take the recommendation to heart? For the sake of her family and overall wellbeing, we sure hope so. (OK!)
2. Is Britney baaack and taken? Though The Daily Mirror cannot always be trusted, an anonymous bird claims that the singer is secretly dating a Bollywood dance coach – Sandip Soparrkar – who choreographed her new “Womanizer” video. The source says that the two spent a three-day romantic Christmas vaca in Jodhpur, and that they have been exclusive for a whole three weeks.
“Sandip is very down to earth and keeps Britney grounded,” the insider disclosed. “He’s also quite spiritual and sensitive, which is a side of him she adores.”
Down to earth and sensitive? Sounds just like what Brit Brit needs right now! (The Daily Mirror)
3. Yes justice WILL be served, but what the heck is taking so long? Mark Ruffalo’s brother Scott died from a fatal bullet wound to the head earlier this month and the murderer is still a free man. Sources in the Law enforcement allege that police “plan to make an arrest” sometime next month. They must be really … busy?! (TMZ)
4. Growing tired of frolicking half naked with pal Owen Wilson in Miami Beach, actor Woody Harrelson officially wed longtime girlfriend Laura Louie in Maui on Sunday, according to his rep. Does that mean Woody and Owen’s “bromance” is officially off? (People)
5. What’s a gossip list without a gratuitous link to Daniel Craig in a bathing suit? He swims, he eats chips, he nuzzles his hottie girlfriend, he plays with a friend’s baby! Mr. Bond, we’ll take you shaken or stirred … (Popsugar)