Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Finally! Though Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have kept baby Seraphina hidden away from the public eye, the happy fam enjoyed a day together over the weekend after picking little Violet up from her Santa Monica preschool. Proud papa Affleck was photographed carrying Seraphina, who was sleeping like an angel inside of her comfy car seat. Could their kids be any cuter? (Daily Mail)
2. Is Hayden Panettiere becoming a brat? While strutting her stuff on the red carpet at a benefit for the Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific Foundation this past Sunday, the Heroes actress laid in to reporters who were simply trying to obtain an interview. The snotty celeb then turned to a red carpet supervisor and whispered “Oh, am I supposed to do interviews?” Umm … ya think?! (Holly Scoop)
3. Is Lindsay Lohan off the wagon, again? On Saturday night the 22-year-old hung around at Passions Nightclub in Florida, looking a tad worse for wear, according to spies. LiLo allegedly spent “a lot of the evening texting from her phone, smoking and drinking.” Maybe it was apple juice in that plastic party cup? (PerezHilton)
4. Who isn’t exactly participating in Lent this year? Paris Hilton. The Christian tradition of fasting before Easter is so not up the heiress’ alley. But if she were to surrender a favorite vice, it would be junk food.
“I just don’t think I could go for 40 days without something,” she stated. “If I did, I’d probably just give up chocolate and McDonald’s. I’ve never tried to give up anything before. I don’t like diets. My weaknesses are cotton candy and French fries.”
We can’t imagine where the super skinny socialite manages to hide the aftermath of a Big Mac … perhaps in the toilets at LAX? (MyParkMag)
5. Think Patch Adams (remember Robin Williams’ loveable clown role?) but way cooler. Not only is Britney Spears donating $100,000 to the Miami Children’s Hospital’s Big Apple Circus Clown Care program, but she spent Saturday afternoon with 40 sick kids at the medical center, signing autographs and posing for pics. The aforementioned program allows clowns – with real medical training – to care for adolescent patients while brightening their day. Maybe Britney can join the comical squad after her own Circus winds down? (E! Online)