Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. It’s actually happening ya’ll! While it was recently reported that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were planning to tie the knot, we definitely had our doubts. BUT on Wednesday the perky twosome confirmed our worst nightmare the joyous event following a visit to the Beverly Hills Courthouse. Word is that the couple obtained a marriage license and are getting married tomorrow afternoon. No worries about them pulling a Tom and Gisele — we’re sure to see plenty of pics. (PerezHilton)
2. No more romantic or slapstick flicks for this gal – she wants a challenge! Cameron Diaz pulled a Demi Moore circa G.I. Jane by shaving off her lovely locks for the adaptation of My Sister’s Keeper. Cameron‘s character opts for the hairless look after one of her daughters is diagnosed with leukemia. We’re impressed that the glamorous blonde didn’t just reach for a bald cap — it shows real grit.
3. Cheeky stud Rupert Everett appears to have successfully turned back time (has he been chilling with Cher?) During an appearance on The Martha Stewart Show, the 48-year-old wowed audience members with more than just his wily charm. Hmm, does his secret rhyme with motox? (Daily Mail)
4. Is Ryan Seacrest finally expressing interest in the opposite sex? Gasp! The American Idol host has allegedly been courting a brunette barmaid, Jasmine Waltz, for the past few months. Last week the jolly duo jetted off to Paris where they “displayed a lot of PDA,” according to an onlooker. Guess he’s no longer “too busy” to date? (PopEater.com)
5. Well … at least he’s shirtless. In a new ad campaign for cell phone manufacturer Motorola, David Beckham is transformed into a half-man-half-robot (why, we’re not quite sure). Are we supposed to be turned on by a peculiar version of the Terminator? (Just Jared)