Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Paging Morticia Adams — someone stole your wardrobe! Although it’s likely that she was attempting to travel incognito, Catherine Zeta-Jones couldn’t quite pull it off. Black nail polish, combined with a droopy black hat and leggings stretched over (yep, black) tights … talk about the perfect ensemble to GET you noticed. (Daily Mail)
2. Say what? M.I.A. gave birth to a baby boy on February 11, but decided to wait a few weeks before disclosing the tot’s name. What did she and fiancé Benjamin Brewer settle on? Ickitt … as in, ick, eww, gross? We’re still waiting for a concrete explanation. (PerezHilton)
3. Is Zac Efron harboring a secret crush on … Leonardo DiCaprio? The High School Musical pretty boy had the good fortune to chill with DiCaprio during a Lakers game late last year.
“We talked the whole game, and he was just everything I thought he would be: smart, levelheaded, charming, hilarious,” he gushed. “You know, the older-brother vibe. That sounds so cheesy.”
“Everything I thought he would be” … doesn’t Zac sound a bit like a 13-year-old girl who just kissed the captain of the varsity team? (Omg!)
4. Looking as though he stepped out of an Armani ad, Brad Pitt was the epitome of cool while visiting the US capitol yesterday afternoon. The stylish stud met with Nancy Pelosi to make her day chat about his charity work in New Orleans. Despite the little flecks of gray in Papa Pitt’s well-groomed goatee, he couldn’t have been more handsome with his three-piece suit and cool-cat shades. Swoon. (AP)
5. Say it ain’t so … a producer from The Hills has officially confirmed Lauren Conrad’s dreaded departure. The actress plans on living a more private life after letting all of America watch her grow from a drama-ridden high school teen to a … drama-ridden fashion designer. Yeah right – we’re sure she just wants a nice quiet existence. (MSN Entertainment News)