Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Bringin’ the ‘20s back! Drew Barrymore illuminated the red carpet with a sparkly Alberta Ferretti gown at the premiere of her new film Grey Gardens. Her nude-colored ensemble matched perfectly with a veil and a dash of dazzling red lipstick. Ex-beau Justin Long was also in attendance … we bet he’s thinking twice about their OFF on-again-off-again love fest! (Daily Mail)
2. Fighting for the right to adopt is no walk in the park, just ask Madonna, who just splurged on a $40 million dollar pad in New York’s Upper East Side. The 13-bedroom manor features nine fireplaces, a 3,000-square-foot garden, and a two-car garage. Plus, Madge is planning to add a few Material Girl-worthy trimmings. Retail therapy at its best – what recession, right Madge?! (SFGate.com)
3. While Rihanna‘s former lover is busy getting busy, she’s jumping back in the game. The gorgeous singer has an unspecified performance scheduled in the United Arab Emirates at the end of May! It’s good to see Rihanna getting in touch with her musical roots once again. (PerezHilton)
4. Bubblegum Pop princess image be gone! In next month’s issue of Details, Mandy Moore sheds her good girl skin and dons a sexy black dress and a pair of Victoria Beckham-like heels. Guess being married to a rock star brings out the naughty side of Mandy! (New York Post)
5. If we needed just one more reason to shake our heads in disbelief at this crazy family’s antics, Hulk Hogan has provided it. The macho body builder recently told Rolling Stone that he could have gone O.J. Simpson on his wife and her 19-year-old boy toy during their nasty separation.
“I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like O.J., cutting everybody’s throat,” Hulk declared. “I totally understand O.J. I get it.”
Foot-in-mouth much? (E! Online)