Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Two dresses, a 150-pound cake and 25,000 flowers? Yep, definitely a celeb worthy wedding! Over the weekend steadfast sweethearts Fergie and Josh Duhamel said ‘I do’ during a highly classified Malibu ceremony. Now, thanks to Us Weekly, we can pour over every last detail such as: The Dolce & Gabbana gown, Josh’s “wild and romantic gift,” the star-studded guest list, and more! (Just Jared)
2. Is Lindsay Lohan slipping back into her former, unhealthy ways? A swarm of paparazzi met up with the 22-year-old on a shopping spree in 90210 land yesterday afternoon, and from the looks of it she could have used a swift trip to a local bistro! What happened to those lovely curves Linds? (Daily Mail)
3. For having recently won two Golden Globes, Kate Winslet is amazingly modest. In the new issue of InStyle (available Friday), the starlet opens up about her wonderful marriage, her fantastic children and the fact that she is no prima donna.
“I don’t have my own plane. I don’t have a chef or a trainer,” Winslet confessed. “To me, you’re a movie star only during the time when you’re at the Academy Awards or at an important glamorous event. It’s very much a hat that you wear, and as soon as the event’s over, the hat comes off. I’m back to being me and being Mummy, and that’s my priority.”
Who WOULDN’T love this woman?? Half of Hollywood should enroll in a how-to-be-more-like-Kate-Winslet seminar. (People)
4. Is it for real this time? Star has reported that wishy-washy musician John Mayer actually “sketched” an engagement ring and “is having it custom-made” to give to Jennifer Aniston on her February 11 b-day. Only 27 more days to go peeps, so soak up the suspense while you still can! (Post Chronicle)
5. This Bride Wars thespian is young and beautiful, and has no problem showing off her goods. Kate Hudson told MTV.co.uk that she enjoys disrobing for the sake of art.
“I love doing them [photo shoots] and I will do more,” she avowed. “It’s fun. Also, I’ve come to appreciate the skill of the photographer. It’s a real art. I’m very interested in that side of it.”
Kate Hudson — helping shutterbugs everywhere appreciate their jobs on a whole new level! (Entertainmentwise.com)