Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. No seven-year-itch for these two! Harrison Ford finally popped the question to longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart. The down-on-one-knee moment actually took place on Valentine’s Day, but they managed to keep it under wraps until now. No wedding date has been set, though with how long it has taken to get THIS far would we expect anything less? (E! Online)
2. Ashton Kutcher, being the man boy that he is, posted a pic of fit-as-a-fiddle wife Demi Moore on Twitter. Nothing wrong there, except for the fact that her bum was sky high at the time. Yes Twitter is all about connecting with others, but we surely do not need to be 100 percent in the loop! (Daily Mail)
3. Sunday was NOT a day of rest for Mr. Matt Lauer. The Today show co-host missed Monday’s episode due to a chance encounter with a feisty deer. During a harmless bike ride the animal leapt out of the bushes, causing a startled Lauer to go sailing over his handlebars. Aren’t these creatures supposed to be attracted to headlights? Maybe someone should notify Lance Armstrong… (New York Daily News)
4. Lindsay oh-my-God-I’m-not-working Lohan is scrapping her original yearning to revive her acting career in favor of flaunting her goods.
“I love doing photo shoots,” she gushed. “I mean, if I could just sign with IMG and do ad campaigns and model more, I’d do that . . . because that’s fun for me. That’s not work.”
You know what also isn’t work? Stripping! Maybe she’ll get lucky and the producers of I Know Who Killed Me will fancy making a sequel. (Page Six)
5. That’s what you get for branching out! Lauren Conrad’s new clothing line is so unpopular that the starlet has been forced to put the whole shebang on hold. Somewhere the entire cast of The Hills is doubled over – Cosmos in hand – snickering. (Gossip Girls)