Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Desperate much? Newlyweds Bruce Willis and Emma Heming did not hook up through a couple of mutual comrades, as the actor’s rep would like you to believe. In reality the lovebirds met on the set of Willis’ 2007 dud Perfect Stranger after Bruce handpicked Emily and a bevy of beautiful extras from a group he had sent over by a modeling agency.
“He personally went through head shots and when the girls were called in to ‘read,’ he was there in the meeting,” a source coyly disclosed to the NY Post.
It’s a sad day in Hollywood when a former action hero A-Lister casts his own date! (FOXNews.com)
2. E! News correspondent Kristin Dos Santos is taking time out of her hectic schedule to prepare for baby number one. The 34-year-old mother-to-be has been home since last Friday as her bambino is set to arrive any day now. She and hubby João Dos Santos are still undecided on a name, because they wanted the sex of the baby to be a surprise. Just for fun Kristin has invited fans to guess the child’s birth date and gender, or to leave a name suggestion. Wanna help? Click here! (Celebrity Baby Blog)
3. A little Dita Von Teese with a splash of Evan Rachel Wood: Scarlett Johansson sizzled on the red carpet at the Moet & Chandon Tribute to Cinema Event in London last night. The above the knee lacy number she donned paired perfectly with her fiery lipstick and dark red hair. Va va voom baby! (Daily Mail)
4. Remember Brooke Hogan’s raunchy pole-dancing routine of late? Well that despicable excuse for a performance is garnering praise from … her icky father.
“I try to make it to as many of Brooke’s performances as possible. I support her and everything that she does,” Hulk told Life&Style. “I’d watch my daughter perform no matter what she does.”
There’s a reason why his cradle-robbing wife filed for divorce! (EW.com)
5. Partying a little too hard are we? Guy Ritchie has been hitting the pub scene religiously for the past few weeks and, from the look of it, it hit back! Either the director suffered a very unpleasant conversation with a set of stairs, or one of the women he’s been mackin’ on has a jealous streak. (TMZ)