Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. J.Lo and Marc Anthony shocked ticket holders on V-Day when they introduced the twins – little Max and Emme – to the bright lights of Madison Square Garden. Anthony was only halfway through his performance when his lovely wife emerged with the tots in tow, a scene that magazines in the past paid at least $6 million for. Those fans sure lucked out! (Daily Mail)
2. Another blowup, or is illness really to blame? Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan were supposed to DJ/host a Valentine’s Day party in Miami on Saturday, but both girls bailed at the last minute:
“We really feel bad, and I work sick when I can, but unfortunately I couldn’t drive to Miami, so I’m stuck in New York City with doctor’s orders not to fly,” Ronson told People.” Any reports otherwise are false and unfair.”
Sounds legit, oh except LiLo was seen shopping this weekend, AND she put in an appearance yesterday evening at the opening of the Matthew Williamson shop in New York. Sounds a wee bit suspicious to us … (PopSugar)
3. It was a Valentine’s Day to remember for actress Salma Hayek, who took a breather from her second occupation (wet nurse!) to tie the knot with boyfriend Francois-Henri Pinault. The two were married in Paris on Saturday, inside the town hall located in the St Germain district. We can’t quite decide if a Valentine’s wedding is cheesy or simply sweet … let’s go with sweet! After all, that is their daughter’s name. (AP)
4. CREEPY. As an award for her outstanding climb back to the top (again), Britney Spears has been honored with a wax version of herself. She’ll have to visit her waxy self next time she’s in the UK, as the remarkable figure is taking up residence at London’s Madame Tussauds. For being a tad eerie, the wax twin is pretty spot-on, no? (Hollywoodrag.com)
5. After a potential birth at the Grammys (wouldn’t that have been epic?), MIA had her baby boy three days later.
“He is healthy, fine, beautiful and the most amazing thing ever on this planet, of course — I’m his mum,” she wrote on her MySpace blog.
Not one to waste time, MIA is actually performing again next Sunday at the Academy Awards! This gal’s a trooper. (Star Magazine)