Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. She’s come undone! While partying (what else?) at Movida in London last night, Kate Moss was the definition of worse for wear in more ways than one. The supermodel downed Pandor absinthe and hopped on the bar to bust a move, whilst her equally-bombed buddies danced on the sofas. When the festivities finally came to an end at 4:00 a.m., Moss ripped her sparkly Balmain dress as she stumbled out of her pal’s car. We’d say it’s about time to put down the bottle for good, Kate. (Daily Mail)
2. Who does he think he’s fooling? Levi Johnston, who is considering taking the Palin fam to court in order to obtain custody of his son, spoke with Larry King on Wednesday (the episode airs tonight) and flat-out declined to answer questions pertaining to his former sex life with Bristol Palin.
“You know, Larry, that I’m a gentleman, you know,” Levi stated when asked where sexual relations had taken place. “And I don’t, you know, kiss and tell. So, you know, I don’t think that really – that really matters.”
And this is the same guy who had no problem telling Tyra Banks all about his interactions with his baby mama? Sounds like someone finally got to the self-professed gentleman! (People)
3. Hayden Panettiere had quite the scare after returning home from vacation on April 15. Though there was no sign of forced entry the Heroes actress’ LA pad had clearly been burglarized. Upon closer inspection, she discovered that about $15,000 worth of jewelry was missing. Apparently “several” people had access to Panettiere‘s house, and an unknown individual had actually filed a theft report on April 10, five days prior to her arrival. Spooky! (Omg!)
4. Audrina Patridge has been turned into a billboard angel! The reality star, along with her puppy, posed for a PETA pet adoption ad that can be seen on Beverly Boulevard. On Wednesday she happily unveiled the latest print campaign which reads “Be an Angel for Animals – Always Adopt, Never Buy.” Avid PETA supporter Pam Anderson is surely fuming, but that’s what she gets for opening a steak house! (Gossip Girls)
5. While it was rumored that Madonna was dumping Jesus Luz for good, she and the boy toy enjoyed a dinner date in Manhattan yesterday evening. Their get-together marked the third time that the two have been seen together in a week. On Saturday Madge allowed Jesus to accompany her to the Kabbalah Centre, and on Monday they grabbed a bite at Ye Waverly Inn. So, what the heck happened with the 44-year-old millionaire Moses we keep hearing about? (The Hollywood Gossip)