Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Sorry boys, no more Winslet-bum for you. Though she has stripped down for 10 fabulous roles – including Titanic, Little Children and The Reader – Kate Winslet says she is fed up with exposing herself:
“I think I won’t do it again: A. I can’t keep getting away with it, and B. I don’t want to become ‘that actress who always gets her kit off,’” she told Time.
Hmmm a bit late Kate! (People)
2. He may have recently resigned as chairman of the board of Trump Entertainment Resorts, but the Apprentice mastermind has a little something to smile about: A new grandchild! Donald Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., and wife Vanessa welcomed a baby boy on Wednesday morning. The eight-pound eleven ounce lad’s name is Donald Trump III (we see a pattern developing here) … think he can manage to escape the dreaded cotton candy comb-over?(ETonline.com)
3. With rumors running rampant that Katherine Heigl will be resigning from Grey’s Anatomy, it only adds fuel to the fire that she is set to star in an upcoming thriller called Five Killers, also starring Ashton Kutcher. As E! Online was quick to point out, this film could either be her “Grey’s hiatus movie or her first post-op project” … with a bit of luck it’s the former. (E! Online)
4. What recession? Lindsay Lohan spent a leisurely afternoon strolling along the streets of Beverly Hills, prior to popping into the Cartier jewelry boutique for a new watch. Judging by that paparazzo shot, the actress was not too pleased with the shop’s extravagant collection. Is it just us, or is LiLo looking more and more angry these days? (Hollywoodrag.com)
5. In an interview for The Oprah Winfrey Show, Nadya Suleman’s father, Ed Doud, spoke openly about his feelings on the octuplets. His daughter’s decision to add eight more babies to her family is not only “absolutely irresponsible,” but it has caused Doud to “question” Nadya’s “mental situation.” Gee, ya think? (Omg!)