Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Once again Ms. Hard Candy proves that sexy doesn’t stop at 20 (or 50!) In a recent photo shoot to promote her 11th studio LP, Madonna slipped on a pair of thigh-high boots, a sort of bandage-corset, and see-through white tights pulled over what appears to be a thong. Hey when you got it, flaunt it! (Daily Mail)
2. He turned 45 in December, and now Brad Pitt gets a little nervous whenever the topic of death rolls around. Yes we all thought the suave stud was immortal, but unfortunately it just isn’t so.
“I’m not so afraid of getting old, I’m more afraid of how I’ll go,” he stated at a news conference on Monday. “Fire and tight spaces don’t appeal. A shark would be interesting.”
Bet Angelina doesn’t find it that fascinating. (Yahoo! News)
3. Most Hollywood hotties would flip at the thought of locking lips with another man, but Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor claim that it was no big thing. This past weekend the stars met up at the Sundance Film Festival for the premiere of their new same-sex romance, I Love Your Philip Morris. And during a Q&A session with the audience members, Mr. Carrey joked that kissing Mr. McGregor was a “dream come true.” He was quick to add “I mean, look at the guy.” Seriously, what’s not to love?! (Huffington Post)
4. At 16 she must be overflowing with embarrassment … screwball rocker Courtney Love is on a crash course to land her daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, in the arms of Twilight charmer Rob Pattinson. She is trying everything possible to “engineer another meeting” between the two. Wouldn’t you just die if the former Hole frontwoman was your mother?? (OK! Magazine)
5. Funny guy Will Ferrell will debut on Broadway as George Bush in the comedy, You’re Welcome America. A Final Night With George W. Bush. Even Bush himself thinks it’s funny! (CafeMom.com)