Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Actress Marcia Cross is more than just a quirky Wisteria Lane housewife or a former Melrose Place team player; she’s a fabulous hands-on mother to two beautiful children. The ever-cheerful redhead, who loves playdates and trips to the park, recently met up with Celebrity Baby Blog to discuss the ins and outs of her everyday life.
“I try to be present when I’m with my girls, which is probably why I look like I’m having so much fun,” Cross replied when asked how she balances work and motherhood. “I try not to multitask, or be on my phone when I’m with them. I bring them to work sometimes, which isn’t easy, but necessary. It’s stressful but important.” (Celebrity Baby Blog)
2. It’s official, Katherine Heigl’s character on Grey’s Anatomy is about to be killed off. During last night’s episode it was revealed that the doctor had been diagnosed with skin cancer, which has spread to her brain. Apparently the writers were peeved that Heigl pulled out of Emmy contention back in July — because she didn’t think that the material was good enough to “warrant an Emmy nomination” — so they are giving her the boot. That’ll teach her! (Us Magazine)
3. Hey we adore George Clooney as much as the next gal, but this is too out there. PETA has asked the actor if they can create a line of Clooney-flavored tofu, or CloFu as they called it, using sweat from one of his gym towels! “If you use a sample of human perspiration, it is ‘no different than making artificial chicken flavor for instant gravy,'” the organization quoted a researcher as saying. And we will never be able to look at instant gravy the same way again. (E! Online)
4. Yay or neigh? Fergie has ditched her customary wavy blonde locks, which she proudly flaunted last night at the March of Dimes annual Beauty Ball in New York. Quite a switcheroo … old Josh must be utterly enamored! (Daily Mail)
5. Is Megan Fox getting cozy with Rob Pattinson? The stars appeared to be quite drawn to one another at the Palihouse hotel, according to an onlooker. Megan broke up with fiancé Brian Austin Green in February, leaving the possibility of a rebound relationship wide open! (showbizspy.com)