Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. As if she could get any more famous, Michelle Obama now has a twin made of wax! You can shoot the breeze with this fine representation at the Washington, D.C. branch of Madame Tussauds in March. Think the museum will eventually construct the rest of the Obama family? And hey who’s that cute guy working on her? (E! Online)
2. The O.C. actress Mischa Barton was seen partaking in an alleged ‘girl on girl kiss’ at her 23rd birthday party. However, much to the chagrin of gossipmongers – not to mention the male species – the lucky lady was merely a friend.
“Well I just wanted to take this moment to clear the air by saying that the kiss was purely platonic! We were joking around and it was taken out of context,” Mischa noted on her blog.
She also mentioned that she has “someone else” who is keeping her “occupied.” Katy Perry will be crushed. (Omg!)
3. Wow Hugh Hefner actually fancies a woman who is over 30? The so-called gentleman recently asked Jennifer Aniston to pose for Playboy after salivating pouring over her naked GQ snapshots. Too bad for him, Aniston has enough dough (and morals) to turn down a possible $10 million dollar gig. (The Frisky)
4. Celebration time! Elisabeth Hasselbeck announced that she is pregnant once again during today’s taping of The View. The 31-year-old and her husband Tim presently have two children; 3-year-old daughter Grace and 15-month-old son Taylor Thomas. Though this pregnancy was a complete surprise, Hasselbeck says that they couldn’t be more thrilled. “I’m due in August,” she beamed. “I’ll try to pop this one out before we leave [on summer hiatus], Barbara.” Good luck timing that one dearie — as every mama on the planet is chucking right about now. (The Huffington Post)
5. Paris Hilton is NOT dumb … like, honest, just ask her. She may come off that way but she only does it for our enjoyment, in fact, she’s really a rocket scientist underneath it all. Puhleeze. Is anyone truly buying this song and dance? (People)