Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. “One minute, I’m too fat, the next I’m too skinny. [The press] is always looking to start rumors and create drama.” Mischa Barton is finally hitting back at recent reports that claim she’s wasting away. The globetrotter took to her Web site this week to explain that she has simply cut down on fatty foods, and that her time in Paris and India helped her to drop a few lbs. However, this photo is pretty extreme for someone who’s just watching what she eats. (People)
2. Another celeb robbery! First it was Paris Hilton, then Amy Winehouse – while she was still on vacation in the Caribbean – and now Audrina Patridge. The Hills beauty arrived home Sunday evening to discover that her flat had been ransacked. Though many of the items are replaceable, according to Patridge, the thieves did take off “with a few very sentimental things too.” And on Oscar night no less … c’mon guys have a heart. (Omg!)
3. Nicky Hilton ready for the WWF? The heiress had a rough Monday morning at an IHOP in Hollywood. Upon emerging from the franchise at 5:00 a.m. she was pushed to the ground by a man who is now behind bars. Rather than screaming and darting off, Nicky actually managed to pin the brute herself until law enforcement arrived on the scene. Either the Hilton sisters have superhuman strength, or that guy was as scrawny as Pete Wentz. (TMZ)
4. Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer looked rather cozy at the Academy Awards, but after another woman or two entered the mix the claws came out. John allegedly aggravated Jen at the Vanity Fair party thanks to his love of the camera. The musician left Jennifer’s side at one point to have his picture taken with a couple of hotties, which was so not cool. “What are you doing? Do you know them?”Aniston was overheard saying. Given John’s track record it’s entirely understandable that she was a little paranoid. Hey, better to be safe than sorry. (E! Online)
5. We’ve heard of porn stars going mainstream, but perfume, really?
Hardcore gal Jenna Jameson has launched a new fragrance line called ‘Heartbreaker,’ including a body shimmering lotion and special edition body bronzing oil. Nice business venture, but does anyone really want to smell like a porn star? (PerezHilton)