Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. A glowing Nicole Richie was all smiles at the “What Comes Around Goes Around” Fall 2009 Collection Launch. The mother-to-be, who is due this coming August or early September, proudly displayed her budding baby bump under an adorable – and totally stylin’ – ensemble. (Celebrity Baby Blog)
2. Lindsay Lohan is just now feeling the pain that millions of Americans have been enduring for months — the ache of unemployment.
“It’s scary when you realize, ‘Oh my God, I’m not working. And I have a house to pay for now.’… and there’s been some things I’ve really wanted to do,” she disclosed in Nylon’s April issue.
3. While some did not appreciate Barack Obama likening his bowling skills to that of the ‘Special Olympics,’ his guest spot on the Tonight Show was a huge success. Jay Leno should be rather pleased today after learning that Obama’s appearance was so popular that the overnight ratings were the highest they had been since 2005!
4. Here’s one gal who will not be featured in a ghastly stars without makeup segment. 23-year-old Keira Knightley entered Heathrow Airport Wednesday sans eyeliner and lip shimmer. The natural-look undeniably suits the exquisite starlet! (Daily Mail)
5. There’s trouble in paradise for Madonna and Jesus Luz (yes already). The queen bee is peeved that the male model uses his cell phone in her presence, which he thinks is entirely “unreasonable.” At this point Jesus is allowed to benefit from our technological advances, just not when Madge is around. A mobile is seriously her biggest complaint?? (Celebitchy)