Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Cutie couple Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal spent a cozy spring evening wrapped around one another at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival on Saturday. The lovers enjoyed the best that the three-day extravaganza has to offer, including Pina Coladas and smooth tunes by Morrissey, Paul McCartney, and more. No sight of a ring on Reese‘s hand this weekend, but it can’t be too much longer! (Access Hollywood)
2. LiLo sans broken heart? The reportedly on-the-prowl actress dolled herself up for the premiere of Melanie Brown‘s (better known as Scary Spice) PEEPSHOW at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas last night. Linds looked like her giggly former self as she hung with Melanie, Leonardo DiCaprio and Perez Hilton. The 22-year-old was allegedly overheard saying that she is “back on men,” which is quite possible as she exited the party with an unidentified guy. Oh, and she supposedly gave Leo a quasi-lap dance earlier that evening. Tongues are a-waggin! (PopSugar)
3. Tiring of chauvinistic rock stars, Pam Anderson has set her sights on a working class electrician, Jamie Padgett, whom she fell for after the humble chap offered her a ride to the beach. The two have been dating for the past few months, and friends claim that Pammie is truly head over heels.
“She is more in love than I have ever seen her before” an insider told Us Weekly. “He’s a totally moral, nice, normal guy.”
After a string of failed marriages and random hookups, think the buxom bombshell can keep it together this time? (Daily Mail)
4. Another case of a celeb who got dressed in the dark. At the opening of Mary Stuart (an off Broadway production) in NYC Sunday night, Sarah Jessica Parker sported a satin blouse underneath a tuxedo jacket, a pair of black pants, and hot pink shoes complete with bows. Carrie would so not approve! (Gossip Girls)
5. About-to-be-single actor Mel Gibson returned to his religious roots on Sunday by attending a sermon at his private church, located in Malibu. During the previous week Gibson relaxed in Costa Rica and threw down “more than $500 on souvenirs” (not the leggy kind!) Shouldn’t the lad be watching his spending habits at this point? (People)