Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Getting back to her old self. Sporting a new ‘do and a glitzy pair of shades, Rihanna strolled through an airport in her native Barbados with her mother on Tuesday. The singer is presently teaming up with Kanye West to launch a line of perfume for Jay-Z‘s company – Iconic Fragrances LLC in collaboration with Parlux Frgrances Inc. It’s great to see RiRi smiling again! (TMZ)
2. 40-year-old Danish model Helena Christensen is currently kicking back in the Caribbean soakin’ up the rays and splashing about in the ocean with her son. Cindy Crawford better watch her back, there’s another hot mama on the block just waiting to steal her thunder! (Mirror.co.uk)
3. Is that an impending marriage proposal we smell? Although Paris Hilton and main squeeze Doug Reinhardt have only been dating for a couple of months, Ms. Hilton recently told E! Online that Doug is “going to be my husband.” Friends of the nauseatingly-happy couple claim Ms. Hilton is dead serious about a summer wedding, “Maybe in August, in the Bahamas,” a buddy let slip. Could the love ‘em and leave ‘em heiress actually be settling down? (E! Online)
4. After discovering that several scenes from his new flick X-Men Origins: Wolverine were leaked over the Internet last week, actor Hugh Jackman is utterly beside himself.
“It’s a serious crime and there’s no doubt it’s very disappointing – I was heartbroken by it,” Jackman said on Wednesday. “Obviously people are seeing an unfinished film. It’s like a Ferrari without a paint job.”
If the Sexist Man Alive needs a bit of cheering up we’re more than willing to lend a hand! (People)
5. How has Halle Berry managed to retain that beautiful glow? By dating a hunky young man! In the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar the actress dishes on everything from motherhood to sex to why she is definitely not lacking in the confidence-department.
“I have a 33-year-old man,” she winked. “That’ll keep your mojo mojo-in.”
Hey if Gabriel Aubry was our boyfriend, we’d look – and feel – like a million bucks too! (Bazaar.com)