Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Divorce is not an option for Courtney Cox … that’s what she told the Daily Mail in a recent interview. Speaking of her parents’ divorce, “‘Before my dad died, he said one of his big regrets was that he hadn’t worked on their marriage enough. I don’t know what the future’s going to hold, but divorce isn’t really an option.”
And as for her friend Jen Aniston’s love life, Cox kept pretty neutral. ‘I want for Jen whatever she wants; she’s really happy at the moment, so I don’t have to worry about her,” she said.
She seems so grounded … and we can’t get over how gorgeous she is! (Daily Mail )
2. Paris Hilton got ripped off big time! Sources at the Los Angeles Police Department have confirmed that approx. $2 million worth of jewelry and random belongings were lifted from the socialite’s home last night. Luckily Hilton was NOT present when the burglar(s) snuck through an unlocked door at 5 a.m., but what a terrifying thought huh? Story developing… (LA Times)
3. This man really can’t stay out of trouble. Illusionist David Copperfield – who was accused of raping a member of his staff towards the end of 2007 – is once again in hot water for putting an employee in the hospital. A technician by the name of Brandon was helping Mr. Copperfield operate an industrial fan onstage in Vegas Wednesday when the poor guy’s arm got caught and was literally tugged into the rotating blades. His face was slashed and his limb was broken in numerous places. Needless to say, the show did not go on, and Brandon had to be transported to the nearest hospital for emergency surgery. Word to the wise: Working for David Copperfield will have serious consequences, STEER CLEAR. (E! Online)
4. Watch where you step! On the way to her weekly traffic school course, Nicole Richie did a spot of holiday shopping before jaywalking back to her SUV. Was she trying to be ironic?? (Celebuzz.com)
5. File under: Must Be Nice. Laura Bush hasn’t cooked in 14 years … and she’s not sure she remembers how. Now how many moms can say that? Mrs. Bush told Fox News she’s looking forward to having a home of her own again, where she can decorate and cook to her heart’s content. If she wants to get some practice, she can come over to my house and cook dinner any time! (Huffington Post)