Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. The sex has been delayed? Legendary SATC costume designer Patricia Field is not especially hopeful about a speedy sequel to last year’s blockbuster that had every woman on the planet reaching for another Cosmo. Series creator Michael Patrick King supposedly ‘confirmed’ the news, according to a recent sit-down with Field.
“King has to write a new script. It’s a long process,” she stated. “I don’t think it will happen in 2009. But you never know. Maybe the end [of the year]. That’s unofficial. I have really no idea. I don’t think there’s a set date anyway. It’s in the really early process.”
Bring back the fabulous four pleeeease! (PerezHilton)
2. Here we go again … although Paris Hilton is currently single – for the next five minutes anyway – she longs to have “three of four” children by 2011. We first heard of her procreating plans two years back, but now she is tickling our collective gag reflex with the notion of naming her first girl London. Yes, LONDON. (The Sun)
3. It was a sad day for John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston, as they returned to Florida Monday evening with daughter Ella Blue and the cremated remains of their 16-year-old son Jett, who died on January 2. The people of Ocala, Fla., the city in which the Travoltas live, have sent the family condolences and plan to give them the space they so need during this excruciating time.
“They’re fantastic people, really family oriented,” Mayor Randy Ewers passed on to People. “We want to respect their privacy as much as possible.”
Our hearts go out to the Travoltas, may their son rest in peace. (People)
4. Is it a “holiday romance” for Amy Winehouse? The erratic singer may be doing more than just toning up her body! Amy, who is vacationing in the Caribbean, has been spending an awful lot of time with a sexy chap named Joshua Bowman; a former rugby player. “She’s a good laugh – she is such a lovely girl and on great form,” he told the Daily Mail. “I can’t say much more than that.” Mmhmm … Fielder-Civil replacement anyone? (Gossip Girls)
5. Are Britney Spears’ boobs shrinking? They seem to be, along with the rest of her much exercised and dieted body. Well, if they are, she’s probably happy about it – she said recently:
‘I have a love-hate relationship with my boobs. At the moment I hate them. I want them smaller.
‘I can’t wear the kind of suits that I used to love, the red PVC one I got to wear for the Oops I Did It Again video.
‘I’m tempted to have a breast reduction so I can slink into some amazing stage outfits for my next set of shows. I know they look sexy but sometimes they get in the way.’
Bring on the red PVC! (Daily Mail)