Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Happy St. Patrick’s Day ya’ll! In celebration of this fine holiday we are raising our green ales and sparkly caps to the finest gentlemen to come out of Ireland. We have Dublin to thank for sexy bad boys Colin Farrell and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who have stolen our hearts in more than one Irish-themed film. Ex-Bond hottie Pierce Brosnan is a County Meath native, and phenomenal actor Daniel Day-Lewis has both British and Irish citizenship (ooh la la!) Don’t ya wish these eye-catching laddys were swinging by your St. Paddy’s Day bash? (Baltimoresun.com)
2. Someone’s not going to be very pleeeased! Guy Ritchie spent a fabulous Monday evening in the company of Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson. The two wined and dined at the Notting Hill Brasserie until 12:30 a.m. before going their separate ways. Guess the old boy is finally moving on … which means you can expect a fire-spitting Madge to appear any moment now! (Daily Mail)
3. While the rest of us are gearing up for a marvelous evening of debauchery (or perhaps the celebration has already begun?) Natasha Richardson lays in critical condition at the Hôpital du Sacré-Coeur de Montréal. The actress was rushed to the hospital yesterday afternoon following a skiing mishap that left her with a significant head injury. Being the great guy that he is, hubby Liam Neeson ditched the movie he was in the process of shooting and dashed to his wife’s bedside. Details are still a little fuzzy, but we wish Ms. Richardson a successful and speedy recovery. (People)
4. This is one little lady that has no business partaking in today’s alcoholic festivities. Kate Moss pulled a Britney-LiLo-Paris in Europe last night after doing what she does best: Par-taying. The saddest part? There’s a six-year-old girl at home wondering where her mummy is. (TMZ)
5. Academy-Award nominated actor Clive Owen says his two daughters comment on each and every outfit he slips over his beautiful bod.
“I get texts that say things like, ‘Don’t wear the velvet jacket because it’s weird and embarrassing,’” Owen told Usmagazine.com “They make me too self-conscious. I have to get changed in the dark.”
Can we come, sweetness? (Omg!)