Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Last season on The Hills we were duped into believing that Heidi Montag actually married Mr. Scruffy aka Spencer Pratt during a slapdash wedding in Mexico. Then, the two came clean and promised they’d make it official before a judge in LA … of course that never happened either. Now the couple claims it’s truly happening, they swear. A ceremony in Pasadena, California is supposedly set for April 25, and (no surprise here) “it’s being filmed as the season finale for The Hills,” according to a close friend. But is it for REALS this time? (Omg!)
2. If Lindsay Lohan is looking for a wake-up call, here it is. The newly-single Labor Pains star is fishing for the rights to Stevie Nicks‘ life story, as she would love to play the Fleetwood Mac songbird on the silver screen. Stevie‘s response? “Over my dead body.” Moreover, she told the New York Times that LiLo “needs to stop doing drugs and get a grip. Then maybe we’ll talk.” Ouch!
3. WTF? While Ashlee Simpson is at home taking care of her responsibilities (her child) Pete Wentz is gallivanting around with hot Vegas “dancers.” On Sunday night The Fall Out Boy frontman enjoyed the best that Sin City has to offer at an afterparty for his sold-out show. Perhaps someone should remind Wentz that he has a loving wife and a bouncing baby boy awaiting his return. (E! Online)
4. Work it! Jennifer Lopez found it impossible to sit still at Marc Anthony‘s Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino gig on Thursday. At one point the 39-year-old booty queen leapt up, threw her finely-toned arms in the air, and sang along to Anthony‘s bubbly beats. So … no more ‘marriage on the rocks’? (Usmagazine.com)
5. Talk about a blast from the past. Sarah Michelle Gellar and doting husband of seven years Freddie Prince Jr. are expecting! The 90’s power couple who met on the set of 97’s eerie film I Know What You Did Last Summer has managed to stay under the Hollywood radar for quite some time. With Sarah Michelle due this autumn, we’ll surely be hearing a lot more from these humble cuties! (Daily Mail)