Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Is Mr. Humanitarian having his cake and eating it too? Brad Pitt was allegedly caught in a compromising position with Knox and Vivienne’s nanny, prompting an infuriated Angie to flip her lid.
“She got right in Brad’s face, screaming at the top of her lungs, and told the nanny to get out of her house and never come back,” a source relayed to Star magazine.
Jen must be laughing her finely-toned buttocks off! (Stuff.co.nz)
2. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon will soon be hightailing it out of New York, according to a little bird for Page Six. The loved up couple plans to purchase a home in Santa Monica, where Mariah hopes to perform emergency CPR on her acting career. Good luck lady … anyone remember the horror that was Glitter? (Showbizspy.com)
3. Now all they need is matching BFF bracelets! Madonna Joined A-Lister pals Gwyneth Paltrow and Valentino for a meal at the Oak Room Tuesday night. The devoted designer appeared to be off in his own little world, while Madonna looked as though Guy Ritchie had just popped in with his new lady love. (Daily Mail)
4. Zac Efron got down and dirty for the April edition of Interview, making his innocent golden boy persona a thing of the past. The provocative spread – deemed a tad too racy for Betty! – includes a shot of the 21-year-old rolling around in the mud with a fully nude model. You can bet Disney is going to pitch a fit, not to mention his equally squeaky-clean mama. Last December when Zac was photographed inside of a supposed sex shop, Mrs. Efron was absolutely mortified. “I knew you were being sexual!” was her response to the pic. If she thought that was bad, then this will surely knock her socks off! (Metro.co.uk)
5. Player John Mayer is once again pulling the sensitive-boy routine after having ditched Jennifer Aniston for the millionth time. The musician recently took to his Twitter account, stating “this heart didn’t come with instructions.” Apparently neither did the brain. (The Dish Rag)