Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
Step away from the boxed candy! This year give her a gift she’ll love almost as much as you.
1. A Valentine’s Day bouquet will fade, but the flowers on the face of this Tommy Hilfiger watch ($61.75, amazon.com) with its pink strap will last forever.
2. It’s the color of love, the color of passion and this slender slip of fabric will keep the two of you warm on even the coldest nights. Elle MacPherson Intimates Spree Chemise ($88, journelle.com).
3. She created a wonderful meal. You can supply the perfect ending with a decadent dessert like Perfect Ending’s Heart Red Velvet Cake ($68, Williams-sonoma.com).
4. Show her how much she means to you by presenting her with a key to your heart, like this sparkling ½ carat diamond sterling silver key necklace ($50, ice.com).
5. Our sense of smell is strongly tied into our memories. Give her something to remember you by with this lush floral scent. Rose the One fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana (1 oz. EDP spray, $60, Sephora.com).
PJ Gach is a senior editor at BettyConfidential.