11. Per-fekt Skin Perfection gel ($57.50, perfektbeauty.com). Get a little gelly with this fabu skin perfecting gel which combines primer, foundation and concealer in one magic wand.
12. Rodial BB Venom Skin Tint SPF 15 beauty balm ($44, nordstrom.com). With three shades, those wrinkles will get arrested with a BB Cream so high-tech (it actually freezes wrinkles, whoa!) we’re pretty sure Effie Trinkett (please pardon my Hunger Games obsession) has got it stored in her Capitol-approved makeup bag somewhere.
13. BlackUp Cosmetics Cream to Powder foundation ($40, blackupcosmetics.com). A cream to powder foundation that lets you build up coverage? Sign us up! There’s 12 dazzling shades to pick from, too.
14. The Body Shop All-in-One BB Cream ($20, thebodyshop-usa.com). For all you natural goddesses if you wanna try a BB cream, this color-adapting formula made of Community Fair Trade Marula Oil is just for you.
15. Cargo Liquid foundation ($36, cargocosmetics.com). Aren’t these pouches totally CUTE! Packed with a lightweight foundation formula that’s perfect for travel, what’s not to love? Oh, did we mention it’s oil-free, gives you medium coverage that you can build and build.