16. Neutrogena Skinclearing liquid makeup ($11.99, neutrogena.com). Tell your acne who’s boss with this salicylic-rich makeup which helps get rid of and fight off future breakouts.
17. Dr. Jart Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream ($42, drjarstore.com). If famed super heroine Wonder Woman had an everyday BB cream, we’re positive this would be her go-to product. It’s got a 25 SPF, is anti-aging and moisturizes all at the same time.
18. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream ($10.39, drugstore.com). In one sweep it moisturizes, protects your sun against damaging UVA/UVB rays (SPF 15), evens out your skintone and blurs imperfection.
19. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish mousse makeup ($34, elizabetharden.com). Give your skin some scrumptious mousse with this airy-light formula that lets your skin breathe while making it look it best.
20. Urban Decay Naked Skin weightless ultra definition liquid makeup ($38, urbandecay.com). It’s ultra lightweight and provides a matte satin finish. There are 23 shades, each provide a long wearing finish that actually matches your skin tone while it blurs out imperfections.
Courtney Leiva is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential AND should have ran away with Jude Law when she had the chance!