Celeb Trend Alert: Colored Jeans
Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Cameron Diaz, Victoria Beckham and other celebs are saying, “jeans don’t have to be blue!”
Call it color blocking, call it 80s revival, call it loud, or just call it the new celeb trend. Colored jeans: from pastels to brights have been seen on celebs on the west and east coast and in London England. Cameron Diaz, Katy Perry, Victoria Beckham, Kim and Khloe Kardashian, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Whitney Port and morecare sporting every colored jean from J Brand, Top Shop and more.
Take a look at jeans that could make a rainbow.
1. Jeanology Broken-In stretch denim bootcut jeans ($49, newport-news.com)
2. Purple ripped design skinny jeans ($30.99, amiclubwear.com)
3. Divine Right of Denim ankle zip skinnies in olive ($27.80, forever21.com)
4. J Brand 118 mid-rise skinny leg jeans ($176, singer22.com)
5. MOTO cornflower Baxter jeans ($80, us.topshop.com)
6. Taylor low-rise super skinny jeans in goldenrod ($14.99, delias.com)
7. Cheap Monday colour low zip jean ($65, urbanoutfitters.com)
Check out Rachel Bilson, Whitney Port and Jada Pinkett Smith’s rainbow-riffic jeans next!